Saturday, February 23, 2013

Campbell's Easy Chicken Pot Pie


I came across this recipe in a newspaper flier not that long ago and decided to give it a try. As a fairly new wife, I rely on recipes frequently in order to ensure a good outcome. I do have those moments of inspiration where I prepare an 'original creation'. But those moments are rare, since I am not that confident, as of yet in my own cooking. This is one recipe that I discovered to be cheap, quick and easy to make! My husband really liked it, and he hates pot pie's! So, I thought I would share it with all of you. :) 


 Easy Chicken Pot Pie
(A Campbell's Soup Recipe)

Prep: 10 minutes ~ Cook: 30 minutes ~ Makes: 4 servings

1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
     (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 cup milk
1 package (12 ounces) frozen vegetables, thawed 
1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
1 egg
1 cup biscuit baking mix

1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir the soup, 1/2 cup milk, vegetables and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate.

2. Stir the remaining milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.

3. Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment